The Biodiversity Partnership runs a small projects fund for projects that deliver targets towards our Biodiversity Action Plans. You can apply to fund small projects or secure match funding within bigger projects. Check out the grant guidelines in the library section and get in touch with your ideas!
The deadlines for applications to the Biodiversity Partnership grant are as follows:
- Friday 27th July 2012
- Friday 16th November 2012
- Friday 1st March 2013
Community groups, charities and parish councils are elegible to apply, also private landowners if the work focusses on a County Wildlife Site.
In 2012-13 we have just over £10,000 available for small projects. Check out the library section, www.cpbiodiversity.org.uk/downloads- where you can find Funding Tips, Example Projects that we funded in the past and also an analysis of what projects received funding from 2006-2010.
There are also many sources of outsite funding available:
* Heritage Lottery Fund: www.hlf.org.uk
* SITA Trust Enriching Nature, www.sitatrust.org.uk/nature-funding
* Biffaward Biodiversity Grants, www.biffaward.org/home
* WREN Biodiversity Action Fund, www.wren.org.uk/apply/biodiversity-action-fund
* Veolia Environmental Trust Funding, www.veoliatrust.org/
* Cambridgeshire Community Foundation Funds, www.cambscf.org.uk/grant-guidelines.html
* Awards for All grants, www.awardsforall.org.uk/