The Biodiversity Partnership runs a small projects fund for projects that deliver targets towards our Biodiversity Action Plans. You can apply to fund small projects or secure match funding within bigger projects. Check out the grant guidelines in the library section and get in touch with your ideas!
The deadlines for applications to the Biodiversity Partnership grant are as follows:
- Friday 7th July 2017
- Friday 3rd November 2017
- Friday 2nd March 2018
Community groups, charities and parish councils are elegible to apply, also private landowners if the work focusses on a County Wildlife Site.
In 2017-18 we have grant funding available for small projects. Check out the library section, www.cpbiodiversity.org.uk/downloads– where you can find Funding Tips, Example Projects that we funded in the past and also an analysis of what projects received funding from 2006-2010. The application form is available in the Funding Tips section of the library page.
There are also other sources of outside funding available:
* Heritage Lottery Fund: www.hlf.org.uk
* SITA Trust Landfill Communities Fund for Biodiversity, www.sitatrust.org.uk
* Biffaward Biodiversity Grants, www.biffa-award.org
* Veolia Environmental Trust Funding, www.veoliatrust.org/
* Cambridgeshire Community Foundation Funds, www.cambscf.org.uk/grant-guidelines.html
* Awards for All grants, www.awardsforall.org.uk/